Tuesday 23 October 2012

Balance Me Radiance Face Oil Review

 
I have previously tried the Wonder eye cream from Balance Me but wasn't all that impressed so when I was looking at their website at something else I wanted to try and I spotted the Radiance Face Oil. I've tried the Liz Earle Superbalm in the past which is a similar sort of thing so I thought I'd try this as it claims to enhance the radiance of skin as well as soften and smooth. As I have combination skin I was a bit wary about putting oil on my face and ending up with a greasy fish oil skin! But apparently oil on oil is balancing so it won't upset your skin.
 
 
This is £30 for 30ml from the Balance Me website which isn't cheap but at the same time this is a luxury product so it's not going to be the cheapest of products. Plus it's a decent sized bottle and you literally use 3 - 4 drops a time so it's going to last a while.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So I've been using this for a week now and I couldn't be without it now! I'm absolutely 100% in love with this oil! I was pretty worried I'd end up not liking this and it either breaking me out or leaving my skin itchy and inflamed. Instead it left my skin super super smooth, clear from any blemishes or spots and with a lovely glow. I don't know how it's done it, maybe it's the chamomile and all the other oils but it has literally done wonders with my skin. It's so conditioned but not oily or greasy. I've also noticed that the annoying under the skin spots that I usually get are completely gone and the fine lines around my eyes are also less noticeable.
 
As the ingredients are all natural it's great for sensitive skin like mine and a little goes a long way. I've not used a moisturiser in the evening since I've been using this and I don't think I need to. It's pretty sad but I can't wait to take my make up off in the evenings so I can get this on my skin! It's a really luxurious product and a gorgeous treat for any skin type!
 
Definitely a re-purchase for me, although the price tag is a bit more than I'd expect to pay I love what it's done for my skin. So glad I've found this product as it's now partly of my daily skin care routine.
 
Which balance me products do you use?
Have you tried any face oils?
 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love chamomile it works wonders, this oil looks really good xx

    loveontopxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...