Tuesday 2 October 2012

Primark Haul - Blouses & Bags!

 
Whilst on a week off from work we had a little trip to the shopping centre in Southampton which pretty much has all the shops I usually go in, including a good sized Primark. I've recently moved all my summer clothes into the other wardrobe and noticed a few gaps in my winter wardrobe that needed to be filled. Enter Primark!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fell in love instantly with this owl printed blouse with the stud detail on the collar. Just hope I don't get any "nice hooters" comments! Haha!
 

 
 
I wasn't sure about this one when I first saw it on the hanger as I'm not a big animal print lover at times but this looked so lovely on, especially with a black skirt or skinny jeans.

 
 
I really love lace and the colour of this blouse against the black lace is really striking! All the blouses were £12 each and are long sleeved and slightly sheer.
 
 
 
 
I have been lusting after this bag for weeks but the Primark near me hasn't had them in stock - so gutted! I love clutch bags for nights out and this one is so much cheaper than the Topshop version. I would've loved to get the black version too but they didn't have it in stock either so settled for this nude version which is just as gorgeous! I'm still contemplating going on eBay for the black version as there are a few on there at the moment but I resent paying double the price than I would in the shop.
 
 
 
This faux leather jacket was a bit of a uncertain buy. I've never been sure about fake leather and worry that it will just look cheap and nasty. Once this jacket is on it looks really good and is also very flattering and only cost £25 but I'm still undecided as to whether or not I'm going to keep it
 - what do you guys think??
 
What are your recent Primark bargains?
Let me know what you think of the jacket - good or bad!
 
xxx
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the owl and the printed shirt! I am in need of long sleeve tops and jumpers so will have a look in Primark at these! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is my favourite too! I wore it today tucked into a pencil skirt and big belt, love it. Primark do some great things at the moment so you won't be disappointed.x

      Delete
  2. I love that leopard print shirt...and the clutch! If only I was brave enough to wear a shirt like that!!

    Jo xo
    paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can tone the shirt down with just wearing it with jeans or black trousers/skirt! I love the clutch bag, wish I'd been able to get it in black though. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...