Saturday 29 September 2012

Montagne Jeunesse Deep Cleansing Blemish Mud

 
After hearing a lot of positive reviews on the Montagne Jeunesse masks I thought I'd give them a try. Now I'm normally very loyal to my good old Liz Earle products but thought it was time to venture out and just dip my toe in the water of some other products.
 
This was 90p in Primark - absolute bargain! I chose the one for blemished skin as I can be prone to the odd spot or two and my skin leans towards being oily rather than dry. This mask contains Aloe Vera, Willow, Rosemary and Witch Hazel - sounded like good skin cleaning ingredients to me so I grabbed this whilst I was in the queue to pay for my other bits - they always put stuff like this near the checkout for suckers like me to pick up!
 
 
Blemish Mud Mask with Aloe Juice for Blemish Prone Skin
Please ignore the dodgy sticker over the models eye! Couldn't peel it off!


I'd seen these masks previously and to be honest was put off by the packaging which I think looks a bit cheap and tacky. I don't know why but it just doesn't appeal to me much. But the product itself is pretty good. It's very thick and the formulation is sort of clay like but I found it was easy to spread out across my skin and it was refreshing and cooling on the skin - maybe due to the Aloe Vera? Not sure but it was quite a nice feeling. It dries within 10 - 15 mins and goes really hard, I couldn't keep a straight face when Pete was trying to make me laugh so yes it cracked and I looked slightly odd!
 
 
 
 
 
Overall I would say I'm quite impressed with this face mask, and I honestly didn't expect to be. The price is great and the pack contains about two applications so you do get your money's worth. It left my skin feeling really clean and cleansed and didn't cause me to break out like some masks do. I would definitely repurchase this and will buy a few to stock up next time I'm in Primark!
 
You can see more product information on Montagne Jeunesse here. Now I just need to figure out how to pronounce the name!!
 
Which is your favourite mask from their range?
Have you tried any of their other products?
 
xxx
 

2 comments:

  1. Funny enough I used this tonight and I loved it!! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! We were probably doing these at the same time then! Thanks for reading xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...